Overnight Oats Recipes! | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Overnight Oats Recipes!

Share It:

School has either started will be starting soon for us. Mornings are hectic and making the kids and yourself a healthy breakfast can take time. This is when overnight oats come to the rescue!  They are the perfect busy morning breakfast that you can make the night before. You can even make a whole week's worth and just grab one every morning! Lifesaver!

Have you eaten overnight oats?What are they you ask?  Imagine a sweet, cool, creamy breakfast made with oats so it is healthy too!  If you haven't tried overnight oats, I encourage you to try. It is easy to whip up different flavors and you really can't mess it up! 

The ratio I use is 1 part oatmeal to 1 part milk to 1 part yogurt and then you can add all sorts of lovely flavorings!   I have rounded up a collection of overnight oat recipes that I am anxious to try. Maybe you'll try one too! How does Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough sound to you??

My own recipe: Peanut Butter Maple Overnight Oats

 

Blueberry and chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations. When I saw this recipe that uses both chocolate and blueberries I was sold!

Blueberry Chocolate Oatmeal
overnight oats

Do I even need to explain why this appeals to me?  Anything that resembles cookie dough is ok by me!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
overnight oats

Do you love pumpkin pie any time of the year?  Then this overnight oat recipe may be for you. I love anything pumpkin at any time, plus pumpkin is so healthy that I would feel like I'm starting my day off on the right foot with this!

Pumpkin Overnight Oats
overnight oats


Peanut butter is often paired with chocolate but I feel like PB is like the cheese...it can stand alone. But a little brown sugar never hurt anything!

Peanut Butter and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
overnight oats

I love the idea of gingerbread flavored oatmeal. Such a comforting flavor!

overnight oats


Thanks for visiting!  Hope to see you at again! 

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!