Summer Wreath Beach Inspired | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Summer Wreath Beach Inspired

Share It:
summer beach inspired wreath
Hover over this picture to find a "pin it" button!

I adore the beach. One of my favorite times of the year is when we take our annual trip to the beaches of North Carolina with my sister and her family. Molly and Ellie spend the week running around with their cousins and I find myself sitting by the ocean reading a cheesy romance. Perfection.


This year we aren't going to be heading down south but I thought adding a little beach inspired decor to our entry would help it feel like summer.  I found some cheap ceramic starfish and sand dollars and, using a grapevine wreath from a garage sale, I hot glued my way to a summer wreath filled with coastal love.


beach wreath seashells coastal summer

Navy blue and white scream summer to me too. Maybe the nautical feel of it?  Not sure but I new the bow would be navy and white.

beach wreath seashells coastal summer
I found the sand dollars and starfish at a discount store.  They were so cheap, something like $2.99 for a set of 6 or 8.

beach wreath seashells coastal summer

Come on in!
If you enjoyed seeing my wreath, please share it with your followers!  They may like to see it too!  Thanks, friends!






Cheers!
Jenny

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!