Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies (Cake Mix Cookies) | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies (Cake Mix Cookies)

Share It:
strawberry cake mix cookie recipe


Let's talk cookies!  You know I love a good dessert (who doesn't?) and one that is super quick, super easy, and super yummy is just about perfect.   Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies are all of those things!  We all loved them and I loved that by using a cake mix we can have all different flavors of a soft, tender cookie without all the work.  These were absolutely luscious!

strawberry cake mix cookies
I found the recipe at Cookies and Cups as Strawberry Gooey Butter Cookies. The recipe has a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry!



strawberry cake mix cookies

 I stirred in a cup of chocolate chips at the end of mixing the dough because, well, do you ever really need a reason to add a cup of chocolate chips to anything?


I haven't been blogging much. I'm finding myself a bit overwhelmed lately. I feel like I am running around, trying to be all things to all people and I'm not doing the things I love.   We have been updating our kitchen cabinets and sprucing up our deck and I'm hoping to find myself a few quiet moments to blog about it.

I am so glad I'm working out of the home part of the day. I work with nice people and the most precious 3 year olds. I feel like I make a difference there every day.  But the sacrifice my loss of control over those hours.  Lately I have been wishing for those hours every day to write, edit pictures, read blogs,  and be a presence on social media as I was hoping. I can't seem to find the balance between my life as a blogger and life as a part-time teacher.

So thank you, my friends, for sticking with me and taking the time to read my posts, pin my projects, and/or shoot me a friendly email. I appreciate it more than you know.

Cheers!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!