Plus Size Cinderella Inspired Outfit (Disney) | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Plus Size Cinderella Inspired Outfit (Disney)

Share It:
Plus Size Cinderella Inspired
We are planning a Disney World vacation and I am obsessed with all the Disney inspired outfits on Pinterest. I am trying to put a few outfits together for when we go but I have noticed that there are very few inspiration outfits in plus sizes or using plus sized items. I thought I'd experiment a bit with it and here is my first attempt!  Cinderella inspired, I used pale blue (although my monitor can be a bit wonky color-wise), gray, and lots of silver and sparkle!


Green top
amazon.com


Eileen Fisher plus size jeans
saksfifthavenue.com


Topshop flat shoes
topshop.com


Leather tote
blackfive.com



Disney jewelry
kohls.com





I plan on having a bit more fun with this idea of Disney inspiring fashion in plus size so stay tuned!

Cheers!
Jenny


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!