Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin

Share It:
You know when you go food shopping when you're hungry and you end up buying 6 bags of chips and a package of Oreos?  Well, I did that the other day but ended up with 4 pork tenderloins. What was I thinking?  We don't even like it much. Now I had 4 sitting in my freezer wondering what would become of them.  

So I scoured the internet and found Momma Hen's Kitchen. She has a recipe for Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin that sounded simple and delicious. So I gave it a go and I'm happy to say we all really enjoyed it!  Ok, Jim and I did. Ellie declared "meat is yuck" and Molly softly whispered "gross" which is what she says when any meat is placed in front of her. Jim said it was his favorite version of pork tenderloin ever. 



 

My honey and butter  mixture got a little burned when I roasted the tenderloin. Instead of making the sauce from the burned drippings I melted 2 tbs of butter mixed with 1 tbs of honey in a small saucepan. I cooked it for a little and poured whatever juices pooled at the bottom of the plate on which the meat was resting. Then I just spooned some of that over the sliced tenderloin. 

This recipe is a keeper!

Cheers!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!